From eLearning Wiki
Revision as of 15:54, 8 March 2019 by Jmorgan2 (Created page with "Zoom can be accessed with an integration within Isidore, but also just using a web browser outside of Isidore. To add Zoom to any Isidore site: #Navigate to the course site...")
Zoom can be accessed with an integration within Isidore, but also just using a web browser outside of Isidore.
To add Zoom to any Isidore site:
- Navigate to the course site where you'd like to install Zoom.
- Follow the steps to Add/Remove Tools.
To access Zoom outside of Isidore:
- Open a browser.
- Type in the following web address: []
- If this is your firs time using Zoom, click on the Sign in button to configure account. Similarly, if you would like to manage account settings, set up scheduled meetings, etc., click on Sign in.
- If you would like to host a meeting on-the-fly, click on the Host button.
- You will be prompted to log in with your UD credentials. If you have 2-factor authentication, you will need to approve the access.
- If you click on Sign-in, please see information about Zoom's web app.
- If you click on Host, please see information about hosting a meeting.