From eLearning Wiki
Zoom can be accessed with an integration within Isidore, but also just using a web browser outside of Isidore.
To access Zoom inside of Isidore as an Instructor:
Note: You must be an instructor in an Isidore site to add it to an Isidore site.
- Navigate to the course site where you'd like to install Zoom.
- Follow the steps to Add/Remove Tools. Zoom is currently in the Core Tools section.
- Once the tool has been added, click on the tool in the tool menu.
- If it is your first time visiting the tool, you will see a message: "We have sent an email to [your email address]. Please check your inbox for more information and next steps.
- Follow the steps to activate your Zoom account, then return to Isidore and refresh the tool to set up meetings.
To access Zoom inside of Isidore as a Student:
- Navigate to the course site where your instructor is hosting the meeting.
- Click on the Zoom tool in the tool menu.
- Recordings and meeting links will be available here.
To access Zoom outside of Isidore (as a student, instructor, staff, or guest):
- Open a browser.
- Type in the following web address: go.udayton.edu/zoom
- On this page, you have several options. We recommend clicking the Sign in option if you have never set up your Zoom account before.
- If you would like to connect to a meeting-in-progress, click on the Join button. You will be prompted to enter the Meeting ID number.
- If you would like to host a meeting on-the-fly, click on the Host button. Anyone at UD may host a meeting. You may need to first activate your account. When you log in using single sign-on (SSO), the meeting room with launch.
- If you would like to manage your account settings or schedule a meeting in the future, click on the Sign in button.