From eLearning Wiki
The Accessibility Checker allows you to inspect your content for common accessibility issues, such as missing headers or alt text. It suggests recommended fixes that you can either apply or ignore.
To run the accessibility checker in Isidore:
- Flip into edit mode so that the html/WYSIWYG editor is visible.
- Click on the icon for the accessibility checker. It looks like a person with their arms raised in a circle:
- The accessibility checker will run and will pop up if any errors are discovered.
- You need to address these errors in order for your content to be considered accessible.
- If you have any questions about the errors or how to make your content accessible, please contact the Office of E-Learning via (937) 229-5039 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about Accessibility Checker
Return to CK Editor