Adjust Threaded Discussion Settings
From eLearning Wiki
To adjust settings for a threaded discussion:
- Navigate to the Threaded Discussion tool in the Lessons pages of your Isidore site.
- Click on Settings.
- Adjust the available settings:
- Discussion title override - display a custom title for the discussion (instead of "Threaded Discussion")
- Give a 100% grade for a student making a post or a comment - gives students a 100% grade if they make a thread or comment
- Put comment box before comments in thread display -
- Allowed depth of nested comments - adjusts how many levels of nested replies there can be (default is 2)
- Due date -
- Time zone -
- Penalty time period -
- Penalty deduction -
- Click on Save changes.
Return to the main Threaded Discussion page