Allow students to upload videos to Warpwire
From eLearning Wiki
If you’re an instructor in an Isidore course site, you may want to allow students to submit video recordings as part of an assessment. To set up Warpwire to accept student submissions, follow these instructions:
- Go into your course site.
- Click on the Site Info tool in the left-hand menu bar.
- Click on Add / Remove Tools.
- Check the box next to Warpwire Video. Click on Continue.
- Click on Finish.
- The Warpwire Video tool will be added to the left-hand menu bar.
- Click on the Warpwire Video tool in the left-hand menu bar.
- Click on the down arrow on the left side of the screen next to the course name to access more options.
- Select Settings from the drop down menu.
- On the Settings page you will have lots of options including deciding who has access and if access is given to others how that content will appear in the library.
- Select Yes next to the option Users with access to this library can Add Media to allow students to add media to the library.
- Select Unlisted (only Admins) next to the option Default visibility of media items to restrict who will be able to see the videos uploaded to the media library.
- Note: As an instructor if you are having students submit Warpwire videos via the Test & Quizzes tool and/or the Assignments tool and you do not want other students to see what their peers have submitted you will want to be sure this option is turned to On (Yes).
- Warpwire is now setup to accept student content.
Return to Warpwire main page.