Difference between revisions of "Change Settings in Topic Selector"
From eLearning Wiki
(Created page with "To change settings in Topic selector: #Navigate to the '''Topic Selector''' tool in your course site. #Click on the '''Settings''' link. ##Change the title of the Topic Selec...")
Latest revision as of 15:12, 8 November 2019
To change settings in Topic selector:
- Navigate to the Topic Selector tool in your course site.
- Click on the Settings link.
- Change the title of the Topic Selector tool (i.e Class Presentation Sign-Up).
- Adjust the number of topics each student can be assigned to. If this is set to "1", students can only sign up for one topic.
- Choose whether to prevent students from selecting topics or to prevent students from seeing other student's selections. By default, both of these settings are off, meaning that that students can sign up for topics and can see each others' selections.
- Click on Save changes.
Return to the main Topic Selector page