Grade a Threaded Discussion
From eLearning Wiki
Grading should be enabled as you're installing the Threaded Discussion learning app.
To add a threaded discussion:
- Navigate to a Lessons page or subpage in your Isidore course site.
- Click on Add Learning App.
- Select Learning App Store.
- Click on +Install next to Threaded Discussion.
- Enter a title of the discussion (topic) and a description of the discussion.
- Next to "Configure LineItem", select "Send LineItem".
- Enter a maximum possible score for an activity (a numeric point value).
- Leave the "Tool provided ID" blank.
- Leave the "A tag used to mark this item." blank.
- (Optional) Set the available dates (students will be able to see and read the threaded discussion between these dates).
- (Optional) Set the submission dates (students will be able to add a thread and reply between these dates).
- Click on Submit.
- Click on the title of the threaded discussion to launch it.
- As students add a thread or reply, a gradebook item will be created and their scores will appear automatically.