Insert a video into an assignment
From eLearning Wiki
Students can upload videos into the Warpwire tool only when instructors have enabled their permission to do so.
To insert a Warpwire video into an assignment submission:
- Navigate to your Isidore course site.
- Click on the Warpwire Video tool from the tool menu.
- Click on the + button from the top right corner. Note: If you do not see a + button, your instructor has not enabled your permission to add videos. Please ask your instructor for further instructions.
- Select Upload files from the drop down menu.
- Navigate to where the video file is stored on your device, select it, and click on the Open or Choose button.
- If you wish, you can change the title of the video and add a description. Click on the Start Uploading button.
- At the bottom of the page, you'll see a green progress bar while the video is uploading. Note: Do NOT navigate away from this page while your video is uploading.
- Once your video has finished uploading, you will see a thumbnail of it appear in the library. It may say "Queued" next to it. It is now safe to navigate away from the page.
- Click on the circle with 3 dots in the frame of your video.
- Click on Share.
- Click on the Copy link next to the web address bar.
- Navigate to the Assignments tool.
- Click on the assignment where you'd like to add the link to the video.
- In the text box for the assignment, paste in the link.
- Make any other adjustments to your assignment and press submit.
Return to the main Warpwire Video page