Publish/Unpublish My Site
A site must be published in order for students to see it. Instructors may choose whether to have a site published automatically or at a specific date/time, or you can manually change the status using the options below. Instructors will always have access to the site, whether it's published, scheduled, or unpublished.
If your site is not currently published, a yellow bar will appear at the top of the site that shows it's unpublished or it's scheduled to published at a specific date/time. If you do not see a yellow bar, your site is currently published.
To change the publication status of your site:
- Navigate to the Site Info in your Isidore course site.
- Click Manage Access. If by chance you're not seeing this option at the top of the screen, click on the Site Info heading to reset the tool.
- Under "Site Status", select from the following options:
- Automatic - This is closest to what you've experienced in the past. Isidore will automatically publish your site at 8:00 AM on the first day of the term and unpublish your site 2 weeks after the term ends.
- Scheduled - You can set a publish date/time for your site and an optional unpublish date/time. If you don't set an unpublish date/time, your site will remain available to students.
- Manual - You can manually publish and unpublish the site as you please.
- Click Update.
Return to the main Site Info page