Publish/Unpublish My Site
A site must be published in order for students to see it. Instructors may choose whether to have a site published automatically or at a specific date/time, or to manually change the status using the options below. Instructors will always have access to the site, whether it's published, scheduled, or unpublished.
To change the publication status of your site:
- Navigate to the Site Info tool in your Isidore course site.
- Click Manage Access. If by chance you're not seeing this option at the top of the screen, click on the Site Info heading to reset the tool.
- Under "Site Status", select from the following options:
- Automatic - This is closest to what you've experienced in the past. Isidore will automatically publish your site at 8:00 AM on the first day of the term and unpublish your site 2 weeks after the term ends.
- Scheduled - You can set a publish date/time for your site and an optional unpublish date/time. If you don't set an unpublish date/time, your site will remain available to students.
- Manual - You can manually publish and unpublish the site as you please.
- Click Update.
If your site is not currently published, a yellow bar will appear at the top of the site that shows it's unpublished or it's scheduled to published at a specific date/time. If you do not see a yellow bar, your site is currently published.
Return to the main Site Info page