Use Date Manager
The Date Manager gives instructors the ability to update dates quickly in their course sites.
Please note that there is no undo option - once dates are set, you can't revert them or clear them out, but you can update them again.
To use the date manager:
- Navigate to the Site Info tool in your Isidore course site.
- Click on the tool link to expand the section and view items within that tool.
- Click on the calendar icon to edit dates with the date picker by selecting year, then month, then day. Use the time sliders or + and - buttons to adjust times.
- You can update the dates of multiple tools at the same time.
- When you're done making changes, click on the Save Changes button near the bottom of the page.
- If the dates have been successfully updated, a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen.
- If some dates couldn't be updated, an error message will be displayed on the screen. Check the date and time format to make sure it's correct and click on Save Changes again. You may need to update these dates manually.
Return to the main Site Info page