Use the Book a Librarian Service
The Book a Librarian Service allows faculty, staff, and students to schedule appointments with librarians for assistance with research. Learn More About Roesch Library's Services
To book an appointment with a librarian:
- Navigate to the Home page in Isidore.
- Click on the Book a Librarian tool in the tool menu.
- To book an appointment for assistance with general research, select the Research Support section, then click the option for General Research Assistance. Click on the icon for more information about general research.
- To book an appointment for assistance with researching a specific topic, select the Subject Areas section, then click the option for the subject in which you are interested. Click on the icon for more information about the librarian with whom you will be meeting.
- Once you have selected your research option, scroll down to see a calendar from which you can select a date when the librarian is available. For any day you select, there will be times listed when the librarian is available.
- Select a time and date that works with your schedule.
- You will be prompted for some details to schedule your appointment.
- Enter your first name.
- Enter your last name.
- Enter your email address.
- Press the Confirm Appointment button.
- You will receive an email confirming your appointment time.
- You will receive a reminder email about the appointment on the day of the appointment.
Return to main Home (Isidore Home) page