View Criteria Summary
From eLearning Wiki
Instructors can view statistics of how all students were rated in each criterion. The summary view is available from anywhere you can preview or grade a rubric.
To view the Criteria Summary:
- Navigate to a gradebook item, assignment, assessment question, or discussion forum or topic that has a rubric associated with it.
- Click on the rubric icon to preview the rubric or navigate to the grading page.
- When the rubric loads, click on the Criteria Summary tab.
- If at least one student has been rated, you'll be able to see statistics for each criterion. If the option to "adjust scores" is enabled, and students' scores fell between two ratings, their ratings will appear in columns titled "Adjusted Scores".
- To close this view, click on the "X" in the upper right-hand corner.
Return to the main Rubrics page