View an Interactive Video
From eLearning Wiki
To view an interactive video:
- Click on the Interactive Video tool wherever it has been added.
- Make sure you are on the "Play Mode" tab at the top of the menu.
- You will see the video, the list of questions and their respective timestamps when they occur in the video. You will also see play, pause, and rewind 10 seconds buttons at the bottom left corner of the video. The video duration and your position within the video is displayed in the bottom right hand corner.
- Press the play button on the video itself or at the bottom left hand of the video to start.
- The questions will pop up at the timestamps listed on the questions. Answer the questions when they pop up to progress through the video.
- NOTE: Once a question has been viewed or answered, rewinding the video 10 seconds will not give you the opportunity to answer the question again.
- After you answer a question, you will see whether or not you answered the question correctly on the panel of questions at the right hand side.
- When the video is finished, you will be taken to the Results page to see the questions and your responses. You will also see a link to view the video without the questions popping up.
Return to the main Interactive Video page