From eLearning Wiki
Zoom is UD's synchronous online meeting tool. You can use Zoom to host a virtual lecture or meeting. Zoom can be used within Isidore, but also outside of Isidore. Zoom can be used by faculty, staff, students, and guests.
- How do I manage my Zoom class?
- How do students create their own Zoom meetings?
- How do I pre-assign breakout rooms?
- How do set up Zoom Google Calendar integration?
- How do set up Zoom Google Calendar integration (2U Instructors)?
- How can students self-record using Zoom?
- How do I set up virtual office hours?
- How do I record lectures in Zoom?
- How do I enable screen sharing for participants in a Zoom session?
- View Additional Zoom FAQs
Considerations for Teaching with Zoom
- Best Practices for Teaching with Zoom
- Best Practices for Zoom Privacy and Security
- Preventing & Stopping Disruptive Attendees
- Preview of Student Experience in a Zoom Room
Return to Main Page