Adding or removing tools
To add or remove tools from your site:
- Navigate to the Site Info tool in your course site.
- Click Add / Remove Tools.
- The most commonly used tools are located in the Core Tools section. Additional tools are located in the Learning Apps and the Supplementary Tools section. Tools provided by outside organizations (textbook companies, other schools, etc.) are located in the External Tools section.
- To add a tool, check the box next to the appropriate tool name.
- Click Continue.
- If you've selected tools that can have more than one instance (Lessons, News, or Web Content), you may be asked for some additional information at this point. Click Continue once you've entered the appropriate information.
- On the confirmation screen, you will see a list of your site's tools and any changes you've made. If the list is accurate, click Finish.
To enable MathJax or Lessons subpage navigation:
On the Add / Remove Tools page, there is an Additional Options section. This section allows you to enable MathJax in your course site. MathJax is an open-source technology that displays mathematical equations.
This section also allows you to enable or disable lessons subpage navigation. Enabling this option will display your Lessons subpages in the left-hand course navigation menu.
Return to the main Site Info page