Change Settings in Interactive Video
From eLearning Wiki
To change settings in Interactive Video:
- Navigate to an instance of Interactive Video in your Isidore course site.
- Click on the Settings link.
- On the settings page, you can:
- Edit the title of the interactive video quiz
- Enable the option to only count students' first attempt of the Interactive Video quiz - by default, this setting is not enabled, meaning students may complete the Interactive Video quiz as many times as they wish, and instructors view students' latest responses to each question
- Set a video start and/or end time - by default, the entire video will be shown to students, but instructors can use these settings if they only want students to view a specific segment of the video
- Click on Save changes once the settings have been adjusted.
Return to the main Interactive Video page