Check assignment grade
From eLearning Wiki
To check your grade on an assignment:
- Navigate to the Assignments tool in your Isidore course site.
- When the Assignments page appears, you'll see the the title of your assignment and information about its status.
- Click the title of the assignment for more details. You'll see your assignment grade as well as comments from your instructor and/or attachments from your instructor.
- If your instructor uses Turnitin, they may have chosen to make the originality report available to use. Look for the icon next to the "Turnitin" heading. You can click on the icon to open and view the originality report. View Turnitin's help for interpreting the Originality Report
- You may need to take further action (e.g., if your instructor has made suggestions and asked you to resubmit the assignment). After you've done the needed work, you can resubmit your assignment, preview it, or save it as a draft. If you save it as a draft, just make sure you come back and click Proceed and Submit to officially turn in your work.
- Click Back to list to return to the main Assignments page.
Return to main Assignments page