Complete a peer review
From eLearning Wiki
Peer Review Instructions for Students
Note: If you did not submit the assignment, you will not receive any papers when the peer review period opens.
To complete a peer review:
- Navigate to the Assignments tool in your Isidore course site.
- Submit your assignment as you normally would.
- For a peer review assignment, you will see an additional row underneath the original assignment link indicating that it is a peer review assignment. You will be able to see the open and due dates for the peer review period in that row.
- Once the review period starts, you will see links for your peers' submissions in rows underneath the original assignment link. Click on the student link to begin your peer reviews. You may be reviewing more than one of your peers' submissions, so make sure you review all the peers listed underneath the assignment link.
- You’ll be taken to a page that has the original assignment instructions, additional instructions from your instructor (if provided), and your peer's submission.
- Read your peer's submission, assign a grade, and enter comments. You may also submit an attachment.
- Whenever you’re done, click on the Submit button.
- If you’re not quite ready to submit your work, you can click on the Save button to come back and finish your review later.
- The Cancel Changes button erases any changes you’ve made.
- If there are additional peer submissions you still need to review, the "Next" button will be blue. Click on the Next button to proceed to the next peer. If you cannot click the "Next" button, this means you are on your last peer review.
- Click Submit to finish.
- On the assignment list, you will see a green check mark next to all the reviews you have completed.
Return to main Assignments page