Complete and submit assignments
From eLearning Wiki
Your instructor may set up assignments for you to complete and submit online. To work on an assignment:
- Navigate to the Assignments tool in your Isidore course site.
- Click the name of the assignment to open it.
- To work on the assignment, follow the instructions from your instructor. You may need to type within the text box, or add an attachment, or both.
- To add an attachment, click Browse or Choose File to find and select the file on your computer (maximum 5 attachments by this method). There is a limit of 250 MB per upload.
- When you have finished, click the Proceed button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the Submit button.
- A submission confirmation message will appear on the screen and you will receive an email message confirming your submission. If you do not receive a confirmation, check to see if you've successfully submitted the assignment.
Return to main Assignments page