Copy Files or Folders from Another Site
From eLearning Wiki
Copy Files from Another Site
To copy files or folders from another site:
- Go into the course site you want to copy files and folders TO.
- Click on the Resources tool in the blue menu bar on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Resources screen and click on the Copy Content from My Other Sites link.
- Once the list expands, you'll want to locate the course site you want to copy files and folders FROM. Click on the folder to the left of the course site to expand the list.
- Once the list expands, you'll want to locate the files or folders you want to copy and click on the check box to the left of them.
- Click on the Copy button that became available near the top of the screen.
- Click on Paste copied items here (clipboard icon) next to the folder you want to copy the items to.
Note: If you choose to copy files or folders, they will be available in the original course site and they will be copied to the destination site.