Copy a video between Isidore sites
From eLearning Wiki
By default, videos are shared with the participants in a specific Isidore site. You may find it necessary to share the video with other Isidore sites. To copy the Warpwire video from one site to another:
- Go to your Isidore course site where the video is located.
- Click on the Warpwire Video tool.
- To copy multiple videos at once, follow the steps below for batch actions.
- Click on the circle button in the top right corner next to the + icon. This is the Edit in Batch button.
- Press the Select All option to select all the videos. If you prefer to manually select your videos, click on the empty circles on the bottom right corner of the video thumbnails.
- Once you have selected all the videos you want to copy, click on the Batch Actions button and choose Copy from the menu.
- Search for the media library you want to copy to. Most media libraries are the title of your roster, e.g. "21_SP_FT_PHY_101_01". Click on the title of the library.
- Press 'Next.
- Press Start.
- When the videos are finished copying, press Done.
- To copy an individual video, follow the steps below.
- Locate the video in the library that you want to copy.
- Click on the circle icon with three dots.
- Press the Copy button from the menu.
- Search for the media library you want to copy to. Most media libraries are the title of your roster, e.g. "21_SP_FT_PHY_101_01".
- Click on the Add Copy button.
Return to the main Warpwire Video page