Drop the Lowest
From eLearning Wiki
Drop the lowest allows you to drop a specified number of lowest scores from a particular category when items in a particular category are worth the same point value.
To enable drop the lowest:
- Navigate to the Gradebook tool in your course site.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Categories & Weighting.
- Check the box next to Enable drop lowest.
- A new column will appear next to your categories. You can type in a number in the Drop Lowest column, indicating how many scores you would like to drop from each category.
- Click on Save Changes when you're done making changes.