Import Homepage Builder from Another Site
From eLearning Wiki
Importing Homepage Builder Content to a Newly Created Site
To import your Homepage Builder content from another site:
- Navigate to the Overview tool in a newly created Isidore site.
- Click on the Get Started button in the Homepage Builder widget.
- Click on the Import from Previous Site link in the upper right-hand corner of the Homepage Builder widget.
- Select the site that contains the existing Homepage Builder content you wish to import.
- Click on Submit.
- The imported items from the other site should now appear in the new site, and you can make edits as needed.
Importing Homepage Builder Content into a Site with Existing Content
If you've already setup your Homepage Builder content and wish to overwrite the content with another site's Homepage Builder content:
- Navigate to the Homepage Builder widget on the Overview tool in your Isidore site.
- Click on the Edit button in the upper right-hand corner of the widget.
- Click on the Actions button in the upper right-hand corner of the widget and select Import from Previous Site.
- Select the site that contains the Homepage Builder content and click on Submit.
Return to the main Homepage Builder page