Import Homepage Builder from Another Site
From eLearning Wiki
To import your Homepage Builder content from another site:
- Navigate to the Overview tool in a newly created Isidore site.
- Click on the Get Started button in the Homepage Builder widget.
- Click on the Import from Previous Site link in the upper right-hand corner of the Homepage Builder widget.
- Select the site that contains the existing Homepage Builder content you wish to import.
- Click on Submit.
- The imported items from the other site should now appear in the new site, and you can make edits as needed.
Please note that the import only brings in text and video links, not syllabus and schedule files, or profile picture files.
Return to the main Homepage Builder page