Import from Site
For any site you create, you can import instructor-generated content (e.g., announcements, assignments, tool settings) from one or more other sites you own. Student data, such as submissions, forum posts, or grades, will not be imported.
Importing material from another site
To import material from another site:
- Navigate to the Site Info tool in your Isidore course site.
- Click Import from Site.
- On the Import Data screen, choose one of the following:
- I would like to merge my data: Use this option to merge the imported data with the existing data. This method lets you select multiple sites from which to import data.
- I would like to overwrite my data: Use this option to overwrite the existing data with the imported data. This method lets you select only one source site from which to import data.
- I would like to merge my user(s): Use this option if you want to import the participant roster from another site. This method does not import users provided by an automatic roster feed.
- Select the source site(s), and then click Continue.
- If applicable, under the name of the site(s) you selected, check the box next to each tool that contains source material you want to import.
- Click Finish.
Please note that you must have DRAFTS of your tests in the Tests & Quizzes tool in order to import anything in this tool. If you have deleted the drafts of your tests, you can restore them from the Trash tab within the Tests & Quizzes tool.
Return to the main Site Info page