Insert a video into a forum post
From eLearning Wiki
To embed a video in a forum post:
- Navigate to the Isidore course site where the forum is located.
- Navigate to the Forums tool.
- Click on the topic where you would like to create your post.
- Click on the Start a New Conversation tab at the top of the page.
- Give your forum post a title in the "Title" field.
- When the rich-text editor opens, click on the Warpwire icon:
- This will open a pop-up window showing the Warpwire library for the site.
- If you haven't already uploaded the video, please follow the instructions for doing so.
- Click on the video(s) you would like to embed in your post.
- Click on the "Insert item" button at the bottom of the pop-up.
- A thumbnail of the video will appear within your post. Note: You will not be able to play the video while editing the post. It will only appear as a thumbnail.
- Click the Post button.
- You will able to see your post with the video embedded within it.
Return to the main Warpwire Video page