Insert a video into an assignment/forum post
From eLearning Wiki
To embed (or insert) a video into an assignment, forum post, or announcement:
- Navigate to your Isidore course site.
- Navigate to the tool where you'd like to insert a video (e.g. Forums, Assignments, etc.)
- Get to the spot where you're wanting to insert your video. For example, in the Forums tool, you may want to click on a topic and then select Start a New Conversation.
- When the rich-text editor loads, look for an icon that is a black circle with a white "W". It will say Insert Warpwire when you hover your cursor over it. Click on the Warpwire icon.
- You can either select an existing video from your library, by clicking on the empty circle to the right of the video, or you can follow the instructions to Upload a video from my computer. Once the video has been selected, the circle will be filled in with solid green coloring.
- Once the video is selected, click on the "Insert 1 item" button near the bottom of the screen.
- You'll see a thumbnail version of the video has been inserted into the text editor.
- When you're finished writing your discussion post, assignment, or announcement, go ahead and post or submit it.
Return to the main Forums page