How to Install Learning Apps in Lessons
From eLearning Wiki
(Redirected from Install Learning Apps in Lessons)
To install learning apps in Lessons:
- Navigate to a Lessons tool (or subpage) in your Isidore course site.
- Click on Add Learning App.
- If the store doesn't launch automatically, click on Learning App Store.
- A window will launch with a list of available learning apps.
- You can preview the learning apps by clicking on Details, then clicking on Test.
- Select the learning app you wish to install by clicking on + Install.
- A link to the new learning app will appear on your Lessons page.
- Click the link to get started. See the main Learning Apps page for more help.