From eLearning Wiki
To reorder, edit, remove, or hide tools:
- Navigate to the Site Info tool of your Isidore course site.
- At the top of the page, click Manage Tools.
- Locate the tool you wish to edit and click on the gear (or settings) icon:
- To remove a tool, select Delete this tool.
- To edit a tool's name, select Edit tool title.
- To hide the tool from students, select Make tool invisible to students.
- To make the tool visible to students, select Make tool visible to students. To hide a tool from students, select Make tool invisible to students. Please note that the Warpwire Video tool should not be hidden from students, as videos will not work.
- To reorder tools, click and drag the different tools until they are in the order you want. (For example, you may want to move the most important tools to the top of the list so participants are more likely to find them). There's also a handy "Sort Alphabetically" button near the bottom of the page if you would like to put the tools in alphabetical order. However, if you sort the tools alphabetically, Overview should be moved to the top because it's the landing page of the course.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Please note that tools located near the bottom of the page cannot be moved to the top because they appear in the Site Settings/Groups section.
Return to the main Site Info page