In Preferences, you can set options for how often you receive email notification of course activity, such as Announcements, Resources/Drop Box, Blogs, Assignments, Tests & Quizzes and Syllabus. You can also choose which course sites can be hidden and what language and time zone you would like to use.
To access Preferences:
- Click on your profile picture or initials in the top right hand corner of Isidore.
- Click on the Preferences link.
- Help for each tab of Preferences can be found below, based on topic.
On the Notifications tab under Preferences, you may choose from several notification methods for Announcements, Resources/Drop Box, Blogs, Assignments, Tests & Quizzes and Syllabus activity, under "Preferences":
- Receive each notification separately: You receive email notification each time that an Announcement is posted, a Resource is added, or email is sent.
- Receive one email per day: Some tools have options where messages are bundled into a single email message (or a digest) and sent to you daily.
- Do not send me low priority notifications: You receive no notification regarding low priority site activity.
By clicking on the Time Zone tab in the Preferences area, you can change your time zone. If you are in another time zone, you may select the time zone from the box to change dates and times throughout the system to your local date and time. Click on Update Preferences.
By clicking on the Language tab under Preferences, you may select a language from the box to change the language of the system text. Click on Update Preferences. This will not change the language of any content that has manually been entered or uploaded to the system.
To change the sites that have their own tabs, see Sites.
To hide sites:
- From the Preferences tool, click on the Sites tab.
- Check the box next to any term and/or sites you wish to hide.
- Click on Update Preferences.
Select how the rich text editor is displayed on mobile devices and desktop computers. Auto detect is recommended for best results.
Choose your Isidore Theme. Light Theme is the classic theme you're used to. Dark Theme is currently in beta, meaning that contrast issues are still being addressed with additional improvements coming soon.
Return to the main Home (Isidore Home) page