Under Isidore Home -> Profile, you'll be able to see your personal profile. Some fields in this area are automatically populated from Porches/Banner. You must opt-in to have your picture displayed throughout Isidore.
Changing your Profile Picture
- Click on your name in the top right hand corner of Isidore.
- Click on the shadow avatar next to your name in the pop up menu.
- A "Change Profile Picture" menu will pop up.
- Click the Browse button to open up your computer's file explorer.
- Find the picture you would like to add and click open.
- Adjust the zoom and size of your picture using the buttons at the bottom of the picture. When you are finished, press Save.
Adding your Name Pronunciation Recording
These instructions will walk you through recording the proper pronunciation of your name with NameCoach.
- Click on the Home tab under the ISIDORE header.
- Click on the Profile tool in the menu on your left.
- You'll be able to record your name's pronunciation by clicking on the "Create Name Pronunciation" button.
- Make sure your information is correct in the recording popup window.
- At the bottom of the recording popup, you can record your name by having the NameCoach system call you, or by using a web recorder.
- Once you've created your pronunciation recording, you can listen to it and re-record if necessary.
- Click the Submit and Finish button to create your name pronunciation recording.
- After the page has been refreshed, a play button will appear next to your name on your My Profile page.
- Click on the play button to listen to your name pronunciation recording.