Record a video with my web cam
From eLearning Wiki
To capture a video with your web cam:
- Go into your Isidore course site.
- Click on the Warpwire Video tool in the course tool menu.
- Click on the + button.
- Select Capture from camera from the drop down menu.
- You may need to click on Allow to give Adobe Flash access to your device.
- Make sure that the correct camera (under Video Source) and microphone (under Audio Source) are selected.
- Click on the video camera (Record) button to start the recording.
- Click on the red square (Stop) button to stop the recording.
- If you wish, you can change the title of the recording. Click on the Confirm button.
- You'll see a green progress bar at the bottom of your screen while the video is uploading (if the video is longer than a few seconds).
- Your video will be queued while it is uploading. It will appear in grey while it is in the queue.
- Once it's finished uploading, your video will appear in course's media library.
Return to the main Warpwire Video page