Record the pronunciation of my name
These instructions will walk you through recording the proper pronunciation of your name through NameCoach.
- Click on the link in the upper right-hand corner of Isidore that displays your first name. Alternately, click on the ISIDORE link in the upper left-hand corner of Isidore.
- Click on Profile.
- Click on the Create Name Pronunciation button.
- (Optional) Enter you full name as you would like it said/announced.
- (Optional) Enter a phonetic spelling of your name.
- (Optional) Enter pronouns you would like to be used.
- (Optional) Select an honorific you would like to be used.
- Select whether you would like to record your name through a phone or a microphone installed on your computer.
- If phone is selected, please enter a phone number that can be used to reach you. Click on the Submit and Call me button. Your phone will ring and you'll be able to record your name pronunciation at the prompt.
- If web recorder is selected, please click on the Record button. Once you've recorded your name pronunciation, click on Submit and Finish.
- You may need to refresh the Profile tool several times before you can view and play your name pronunciation recording.
Please note that once your name pronunciation is recorded, the Create Name Pronunciation button will disappear and a new purple play name pronunciation button will be displayed next to your name in the Profile tool.
Return to the main Roster page
Return to the main Profile page