From eLearning Wiki
To search for text in a message:
- Navigate to the Messages tool in your Isidore course site.
- Click the folder you wish to search.
- Next to "Search for text:", type your search terms in the text box, and then click Search. The standard search will look for your terms in the subject line of the messages in the selected folder. Searches are case sensitive.
- To modify the search parameters, click Advanced Search and check the appropriate box(es). Available parameters are:
- Authored By
- Date Range
Search parameters in advanced searches will remain checked for subsequent searches until you clear them by clicking Clear Search.
- To end an advanced search, click Normal Search.
Return to the main Messages page