Upload a video from my phone or mobile device
From eLearning Wiki
To upload a video to Warpwire Video from your mobile device or phone:
- Open a web browser and navigate to Isidore.
- Go into your Isidore course site.
- Click on the Warpwire Video tool from the course tool menu.
- Click on the + button.
- Select Upload files from the drop down menu.
- Navigate to where the video file is stored on your device and select it.
- If you wish, you can change the title of the video and add a description. Click on the Start Uploading button.
- You'll see a green progress bar at the bottom of your screen while the video is uploading (if the video is longer than a few seconds).
- Your video will be queued while it is uploading. It will appear in grey while it is in the queue.
- Once it's finished uploading, your video will appear in the course's media library.
Return to the main Warpwire Video page