Use screen capture
From eLearning Wiki
If you are an instructor who would like to live broadcast to your students follow these instructions:
- Go into your Isidore course site.
- Click on the Warpwire Video tool in the course tool menu.
- Click on the + button.
- Select Screen Capture from the drop down menu.
- Click on the Launch Warpwire Screen Capture button.
- Give the app permission to open. If you're using Chrome, you may need to download a plug-in before it works.
- Select whether you'll be sharing your Entire Screen or a Specific Window.
- Give the app permission to use audio.
- Select your audio source (preferably a headset if you have one). Click on the camera button (record) to begin recording.
- Complete your screen capture.
- Return to the Warpwire recording window and click on the camera button to stop recording.
- Enter a title for your recording and click on Save.
- The screen capture will be ready for your to play after it's finished processing.
Return to the main Warpwire Video page