View Interactive Video Results
From eLearning Wiki
- Click on the Interactive Video tool wherever you have added it. To learn how to add learning apps, see How to Install Learning Apps in Lessons.
- Click on the Results tab across the top of the tool.
- You will see a list of the students who have clicked on the interactive video tool.
- Next to each students' name, you will see a 'checkmark' and 'x' depending on whether or not they viewed the entire video.
- Click on a student's name to see their individual responses to the questions.
Return to the main Interactive Video page