View Student Summary
From eLearning Wiki
Instructors can view a summary and average of how all students were rated in each criterion. The summary view is available from anywhere you can preview or grade a rubric.
To view the Student Summary:
- Navigate to a gradebook item, assignment, assessment question, or discussion forum or topic that has a rubric associated with it.
- Click on the rubric icon to preview the rubric or navigate to the grading page.
- When the rubric loads, click on the Student Summary tab.
- If at least one student has been rated, you'll be able to see a list of students, how they were rated in each criterion, and an average for those ratings.
- To close this view, click on the "X" in the upper right-hand corner.
Return to the main Rubrics page